"Human thought races around the jungle in a frantic effort to find a way out.
Spiritual awareness stands quietly on a hilltop overlooking the jungle, from
which it clearly sees the way out."

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stuck in the Middle ( in 2002 )

Fat Sad Falling shortly into the great abyss of the middle I drown my sorrows in the bottom of a wine glass with a shot of vodka cause wine isn't enough for this world handling the cold I've got the chills this lack of frills feeling idle somewhere in the middle not low enough to change not high enough to see the next step cause the middle is the middle stuck inbetween is worse than even what it seems cause the comfort cradles me and the support makes me be okay but I'm not okay when today feels the same like I rolled a pair of dice to move and where i landed is from where i came expect I want to take off I want to see myself off wave while I'm flying to the sky cause dying is not far off dying can be anytime there's always time but idley waiting is not using what I have what I could be creating but I keep running for the door always wanting out always looking toward the clouds...

No comments: