"Human thought races around the jungle in a frantic effort to find a way out.
Spiritual awareness stands quietly on a hilltop overlooking the jungle, from
which it clearly sees the way out."

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alone (in 2002)

Alone Alone Alone Alone I cleanse I cleanse this unease this need to please is this all I'm made of? Is this all I'm here for? There's so much more There's so much more I'm so ANGRY. The two faced all around me. These faces all around me who are you? Who am I? I'm so ANGRY I hate all the hate I hate all the hate 2 faced 2 faced 2 faced conquering the WORLD Empty Empty Empty MOney MOney Money The clothes on your back.. FUck it! Fuck it! I was made to care. CARE about it. IT! I feel conquered by it. Fuck it. I'm so scared. I'm so scared. Compromising everything I am. Nore MORE this. No more THis.

No comments: